Hello there, people :) Today I was tagged by Beate (a Swedish book blogger) to do the Zombie Apocalypse Book Tag. Thanks a lot, it was nice of you to think of me! :) You can find the original video here, and if you want to find out more about how the tag works, I suggest you go watch that. :) In short, though, this is what you need to do:
1. Pick 5 books
2. Turn to a random page
3. The first name you see gets to be on your zombie survival team (yay?)
4. Apply the characters to the 10 situations and types of people in the order you got them 5. Fret over how doomed you are.
These are the books I chose. :)
(I then wrote their titles down on scraps of paper to determine in what order I would use them)
And now the results…
The Dream Thieves
1. The first person to die: Matthew
Oh no! Poor little sweetheart! Not cool, zombies.
2. The person you trip to get away from the zombies: Owen Glendower
Probably isn’t the smartest move to trip an immortal and potentially evil king. Should I fear for my life?
A Darker Shade of Magic
3. The first person to turn into a zombie: Kell
Let’s just hope zombie Kell doesn’t get to keep all the powers, because if he does…woah.
4. The person that trips YOU to get away from the zombies: Rhy
I did not expect this from you, Rhy…
5. The idiot of the team: Cress
Hmm, I have a hard time believing this since Cress is super smart…but I guess I can see her make bad and irrational decisions in a stressful situation.
6. The “brains” of the team: Kai
I suppose he could be, and I totally adore him, but perhaps not my first choice. If he’s the smartest one on the team, we might be in trouble.
7. The team’s medic: Deryn
I mean, it definitely could’ve been worse, but I’m still kind of nervous about this. At least she’s good with a needle, though.
8. The weapons expert: Alek
Yes! We might live.
The Mark of Athena
9. The brawler: Athena
Oh damn, nobody wants to be near when Athena gets angry. If she’s walking around picking fights…oh crap.
10. The Team Captain: Frank
Oh thank god, I trust Frank to get this under control and save us all.
Well that was fun, wasn’t it? :) And my team definitely could have been worse, so thank god for that. ;)
As usual I won’t tag anyone in particular, but if you’re reading this and feel like doing it, consider yourself tagged.