So, I just found out I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Teenage Book Nut. Go check out her blog :D.
This made me super happy, so thank you lots! :D
I didn’t now what the Liebster Award was until now, but if I have got it right, it’s an award for blogs with less than 200 followers :). The thing you have to do when you’re nominated, is that you tell 11 things about yourself, answer 11 questions the person who nominated you left for you and then nominate 11 blogs to answer some questions that you have come up with :).
So here we go :)
1. My name is Beatrice :)
2. I live in a land far away, called Sweden. (but I wish I lived in England)
3. I collect movie-tickets! It’s the only thing I have managed to collect for a longer time. My eraser-collection was a big failiure.
4. My favourite place in my town, is the library :D. Sometimes I dream about sleeping in there.
5. I can’t watch scary movies.
6. I’m scared of caterpillars, the thoughts of being deep in the sea (aka sharks, huge octopuses etc) and being buried alive.
7. I’m so unathletic, it’s embarassing.
8. I’m socially awkward.
9. I love taking siloutte pictures!
10. I want to be a vet one day :).
11. I can’t stand coffee.
Now, the questions teenage book nut left for me :).
1) If you could be anyone -dead, fictional, famous, or whatever- for the day, who would you choose?
I think I would like to be Sherlock Holmes :). It would be great to walk around and deduct things about people, but I don’t think I would handle it for more than one day ;).
2) Who is your favorite fictional character EVER?
Oh. God. You now this is impossible right?
If I HAD to pick someone, I guess it would have to be…No, the pressure is too big. I can’t
3) Where in the world (or out of this world, I guess) would you go on an all-expenses-paid trip?
This is easy :). The world of Harry Potter of course! :D
4) What’s your favorite movie(s)?
My favourite movie right now, is probably Crazy, Stupid Love…or The Hobbit…or…
5) What is the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
The scariest thing I have ever done..hmm :/. Does it count if it’s something I did unintentionally? Yes, yes it does. Once in Turkey, I got stuck in the elevator. I think I was 9, it was completely dark and I honestly thought i would die.
6) If you were to become the Doctor’s assistant, who would you most hope to meet on an adventure? (If you aren’t familiar with Doctor Who, I’m basically asking who you would want to meet. They can be from the past or the future…)
I would like to meet Muse before they were famous! :D
7) What is your number one goal in life?
To become a vet and write books on my free time :). At least one ;).
8) What hobbies do you enjoy, apart from blogging?
Take photos, draw, read, listen to music and sing :)
9) Do you have a favorite quote? Explain.
No, I kinda don’t. I have this thing called inability-to-decide.
10) If you could change your name, what would it be?
I don’t think I would. I kinda like my name actually :).
11) What book/movie/television show was last to make you cry your eyes out?
The last time I cried, was a couple of days ago, when I finished reading Unravel Me, but I think it was mainly because it was over :'(.
So I nominate these people :) :
I think they have less than 200 followers. Sorry if I’m wrong.
Here are your questions:
1. Which is your favourite doctor (doctor who)? If you don’t watch who, do so and then answer the question ;).
2. Cats or dogs?
3. If you could be an animal, what would you be?
4. If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
5. What is your favourite possesion?
6. What’s your favourite candy?
7. Dragons or unicorns?
8. If you could meet anyone, who would you want to meet?
9. What do you like the most about yourself?
10. How would you like to die? (that sounded creepier than I intended9
11. What super-power would you like to have?
That’s it :)
Have a nice life :)