Hello, hello :)
Thought I could show you one of my bookshelves :D. Since my parents are divorced, I have some of my books at my dad’s place. Another day I might show you those too :).
I don’t have a very big collection, since well, books cost money :(. Currently I’m saving said money for this summer when I’ll travel to Nice with my friend and see Muse (aka the best band ever) live <3.
You should also know that my books are a big deal to me, even the ones I don’t particularly like. My friends are sometimes scared to borrow books from me and when I went to Thailand I couldn’t even leave cheap paperbacks to make room in my suitcase. If you mess with my books, I will rip your head off.
So here you have my babies <3
Underneath the shelf you see some more of my most valued possesions: my souvenirs from the Coldplay-consert I went to last year <3.
On the top shelf I have:
- Eldest, Brisingr and Inheritance (Christopher Paolini)
- The Knife of Never Letting Go, The Ask and the Answer and Monsters of Men (Patrick Ness)
- Divergent and Insurgent (Veronica Roth)
- Forever Princess (Meg Cabot)
- Hush Hush and Crescendo (Becca Fitzpatrick)
- Soulless (Gail Carriger)
- My collection of Harry Potter-movies ;)
On the bottom shelf I have:
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone/the Chamber of Secrets/the Prisoner of Azkaban/the Goblet of Fire/the Order of the Phoenix/the Half-Blood Prince/the Deathly Hallows (J.K Rowling)
- Shiver, Fever and Forever (Maggie Stiefvater)
- Bloodlines, the Golden Lily and the Indigo Spell (Richelle Mead)
- Foretold (an anthology with a story written by Richelle Mead)
- The Host (Stephenie Meyer)
- Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, the Short Second Life of Bree Tanner and Breaking Dawn (Stephenie Meyer)
I’m not sure how long the Twilight-books will stay on this bookshelf :/. I’m not really a fan of them anymore so I might take them to dad’s.
Now a quick close-up :)
I actually have the Swedish edition of the Harry Potter-series :). To be honest I like them a bit more than the UK covers. That doesn’t happen often.
Same goes with the Inheritance-series. I’m kinda sad because I can’t find the first one in hardcover :(
Want it </3
Ah, look at these lovelies :). I absolutely adore these covers and Chaos Walking is one of my favourite series :). I got these + Eldest, Divergent and Insurgent for Christmas presents last year and it was glorious! :D
I have this series in Swedish too, but luckily it’s the same covers because I absolutely love them :D. The absolute best covers to me are the ones that don’t have real people on them, CHECK, and the ones that have a very basic colour scheme, DOUBLECHECK.
What are your favourite covers like? Please tell me in the comments! :D
Last but not least, I actually have a signed copy of the Golden Lily! Thank you Richelle Mead!
Now I think I’m going to start reading a little book called Unravel Me :D. I’m so excited!
Goodnight! (or good morning to some, I guess ;D)